Traveling Luck for Sham-na-pum Golf Course, Washington, United States
Where is Sham-na-pum Golf Course?What's around Sham-na-pum Golf Course?
Wikipedia near Sham-na-pum Golf Course
Where to stay near Sham-na-pum Golf Course
The timezone in Sham-na-pum Golf Course is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 05:40 and Sunset at 18:23. It's Dark
Latitude. 46.2667°, Longitude. -119.2653° , Elevation. 108m
Weather near Sham-na-pum Golf Course; Report from Pasco, Tri-Cities Airport, WA 12.5km away
Satellite map around Sham-na-pum Golf Course
Loading map of Sham-na-pum Golf Course and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sham-na-pum Golf Course, in Washington, United States
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Lewis and Clark School (1.1km)
- Carmichael Junior High School (2.2km)
- Richland High School (2.5km)
- Christ the King School (2.6km)
- Whitman School (2.7km)
- Jefferson School (3.5km)
- Sunset View Elementary School (3.7km)
- Spalding School (3.9km)
- Chief Joseph Junior High School (4.1km)
- Jason Lee School (4.3km)
- Sacajawea School (5.3km)
- McLoughlin Middle School (5.7km)
- Vista Elementary School (6.2km)
- Ruth Livingston Elementary School (6.2km)
- Vista School (6.5km)
- Sunset View School (6.8km)
- Hanford Secondary School (7.5km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Howard Amon Park (1.1km)
- Columbia Point Marina Park (1.2km)
- Riverview Natural Preserve (1.7km)
- James J Lawless Park (1.9km)
- Chamna Natural Preserve (2.1km)
- Jefferson Park (3km)
- Paul Liddell Park (3.6km)
- Leslie Groves Park (4.3km)
- W E Johnson Park (4.5km)
- Westwood Park (4.5km)
- Chiawana Park (5.6km)
- Columbia Park (historical) (6.7km)
- Lawrence Scott Park (7.8km)
Accommodation around Sham-na-pum Golf Course
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Badger Mountain (6.3km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Kadlec Hospital (2.4km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Columbia Point (2.5km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Meadow Springs Reservoir (5.2km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Meadow Springs Dam (5.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Yakima River (3.6km)
Airports close to Sham-na-pum Golf Course
Grant co international(MWH), Grant county airport, Usa (120.4km)