Traveling Luck for High Rock, Washington, United States
Where is High Rock?What's around High Rock?
Wikipedia near High Rock
Where to stay near High Rock
The timezone in High Rock is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 05:02 and Sunset at 19:09. It's light
Latitude. 46.6853°, Longitude. -121.9000° , Elevation. 1732m
Weather near High Rock; Report from Bremerton, Bremerton National Airport, WA 50.1km away
Satellite map around High Rock
Loading map of High Rock and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around High Rock, in Washington, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Mesatchee Creek (4.4km)
- Berry Creek (6.3km)
- Kautz Creek (6.3km)
- Teeley Creek (6.4km)
- Tahoma Creek (6.7km)
- Horse Creek (7.1km)
- Cave Creek (8.2km)
- Tenas Creek (8.6km)
- Martin Creek (9km)
- Goat Creek (9.1km)
- Pyramid Creek (10.2km)
- Copper Creek (10.3km)
- Lake Creek (10.8km)
- Fish Creek (11.2km)
- Willie Creek (11.6km)
- Johnson Creek (11.8km)
- Catt Creek (12.2km)
- Lynx Creek (12.2km)
- Lake Creek (12.6km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around High Rock
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Sawtooth Ridge (2.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Ramparts, The (12.2km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- North Fork Swamp (12.4km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Longmire Post Office (historical) (11.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Longmire (11.4km)
Airports close to High Rock
Mc chord afb(TCM), Tacoma, Usa (76.7km)
Gray aaf(GRF), Fort lewis, Usa (78km)
Seattle tacoma international(SEA), Seattle, Usa (103.7km)
Boeing fld king co international(BFI), Seattle, Usa (113.2km)
Scappoose industrial airpark(SPB), San luis, Usa (145.1km)