Traveling Luck for Bible Rock Camp, Washington, United States
Where is Bible Rock Camp?What's around Bible Rock Camp?
Wikipedia near Bible Rock Camp
Where to stay near Bible Rock Camp
The timezone in Bible Rock Camp is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:47 and Sunset at 17:45. It's light
Latitude. 47.2575°, Longitude. -120.8914°
Weather near Bible Rock Camp; Report from Stampede Pass, WA 39.1km away
Weather : snow
Weather : snow
Satellite map around Bible Rock Camp
Loading map of Bible Rock Camp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bible Rock Camp, in Washington, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Bible Rock Camp (0km)
- Teanaway Campground (0.1km)
- Casland (0.1km)
- Bible Rock Childrens Camp (0.2km)
- Illahee Camp (0.9km)
- Lllahee Camp (0.9km)
- Dickey Creek Campground (5km)
- Indian Camp Campground (7km)
- Ryepatch (8.4km)
- Cle Elum Ranger Station (8.6km)
- Oakes Avenue Interchange (9.2km)
- Hospital Hill (9.5km)
- East Cle Elum Interchange (9.5km)
- Twentynine Pines Campground (9.6km)
- West Cle Elum Interchange (9.9km)
- Teanaway Butte Lookout (10.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Middle Fork Teanaway River (0.5km)
- West Fork Teanaway River (0.5km)
- North Fork Teanaway River (1.5km)
- Story Creek (1.6km)
- Dickey Creek (4.8km)
- Middle Creek (5.7km)
- Indian Creek (6.1km)
- Shirk Creek (6.5km)
- Dingbat Creek (7.6km)
- Sandstone Creek (7.7km)
- Jack Creek (8.5km)
- Rye Creek (8.5km)
- Mason Creek (9.5km)
- Crystal Creek (9.6km)
- Musser Creek (10.1km)
- Jungle Creek (10.1km)
Accommodation around Bible Rock Camp
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Cle Elum Ridge (4.9km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Cle Elum Municipal Airport (9.5km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Dickey Creek Trail (9.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Teanaway Butte (10.2km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Laurel Hill Memorial Cemetery (9.7km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Lanigan Spring (6.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Camp Lake (7.1km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Loggers Field (9.8km)
Airports close to Bible Rock Camp
Seattle tacoma international(SEA), Seattle, Usa (125.1km)
Boeing fld king co international(BFI), Seattle, Usa (126.7km)
Grant co international(MWH), Grant county airport, Usa (136.5km)
Mc chord afb(TCM), Tacoma, Usa (138.5km)
Snohomish co(PAE), Everett, Usa (145.2km)