Traveling Luck for Bakers Camp, Washington, United States
Where is Bakers Camp?What's around Bakers Camp?
Wikipedia near Bakers Camp
Where to stay near Bakers Camp
The timezone in Bakers Camp is America/Whitehorse
Sunrise at 06:49 and Sunset at 17:47. It's Dark
Latitude. 47.3444°, Longitude. -121.2589° , Elevation. 688m
Weather near Bakers Camp; Report from Stampede Pass, WA 11.4km away
Weather : snow
Weather : snow
Satellite map around Bakers Camp
Loading map of Bakers Camp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bakers Camp, in Washington, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Thetis Creek (0.8km)
- Gale Creek (1.5km)
- Lodge Creek (1.5km)
- Box Canyon Creek (2.4km)
- Price Creek (6.6km)
- Toll Creek (6.6km)
- Noble Creek (6.7km)
- South Fork French Cabin Creek (7km)
- West Fork Box Canyon Creek (7km)
- West Fork French Cabin Creek (7.1km)
- No Name Creek (7.4km)
- Mosquito Creek (7.6km)
- Cedar Creek (8.2km)
- Knox Creek (8.2km)
- Resort Creek (8.4km)
- Meadow Creek (8.9km)
- Roaring Creek (9.6km)
- Mineral Creek (9.7km)
- Wolfe Creek (10.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
Accommodation around Bakers Camp
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Keechelus Lake (7.4km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Keechelus Dam (7.4km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Keechelus (9.9km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- French Cabin Basin (5.7km)
Airports close to Bakers Camp
Seattle tacoma international(SEA), Seattle, Usa (91.7km)
Boeing fld king co international(BFI), Seattle, Usa (93.1km)
Mc chord afb(TCM), Tacoma, Usa (108.9km)
Snohomish co(PAE), Everett, Usa (113.2km)
Gray aaf(GRF), Fort lewis, Usa (119.6km)