Traveling Luck for Lafayette Shores Shopping Center, Virginia, United States
Where is Lafayette Shores Shopping Center?What's around Lafayette Shores Shopping Center?
Wikipedia near Lafayette Shores Shopping Center
Where to stay near Lafayette Shores Shopping Center
The timezone in Lafayette Shores Shopping Center is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 06:51 and Sunset at 19:03. It's light
Latitude. 36.8853°, Longitude. -76.2603°
Weather near Lafayette Shores Shopping Center; Report from Norfolk, Norfolk International Airport, VA 6.7km away
Satellite map around Lafayette Shores Shopping Center
Loading map of Lafayette Shores Shopping Center and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lafayette Shores Shopping Center, in Virginia, United States
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Willard Park (0.4km)
- Lafayette Shores (0.6km)
- Fairmount Park (1.1km)
- Lafayette Annex (1.1km)
- Winona (1.2km)
- Lakewood (1.3km)
- Roland Park (1.6km)
- Green Hill Farms (1.6km)
- Norview (1.7km)
- Estabrook (1.7km)
- Ruxton (historical) (1.7km)
- Riverview (2.1km)
- Sewells Gardens (2.2km)
- Ballentine Place (2.4km)
- Greenwood (2.6km)
- Coleman Place (2.7km)
- East Haven (2.7km)
- Coronado (2.7km)
- Fox Hall (historical) (2.7km)
- Estabrook Park (2.8km)
- Suburban Acres (2.9km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Willard Junior High School (0.4km)
- Arrowood Academy (0.5km)
- Christ the King School (0.6km)
- Lakewood School (0.9km)
- Lafayette School (1.3km)
- Norview Middle School (2.4km)
- Lindenwood School (2.5km)
- Sherwood Forest School (2.7km)
- Norview Elementary School (2.8km)
- Norview High School (2.8km)
- Christian High School (2.9km)
- Coronado Vocational Technical School (2.9km)
- Suburban Park School (2.9km)
- Catholic High School (3km)
- Ballentine School (3km)
- Coleman Place Elementary School (3km)
- Jeb Stuart School (3km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Norfolk, City of (0.8km)
Accommodation around Lafayette Shores Shopping Center
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Charters Island (1.5km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- East Haven (2.6km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Saint Vincent De Paul Hospital (3.1km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Saint Marys Cemetery (2.7km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Grandy Street Bridge (2.2km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Windsor Point (1.6km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Wayne Creek (2km)
Airports close to Lafayette Shores Shopping Center
Norfolk international(ORF), Norfolk, Usa (6.7km)
Norfolk ns(NGU), Norfolk, Usa (7.9km)
Oceana nas(NTU), Oceana, Usa (26.7km)
Langley afb(LFI), Hampton, Usa (29.3km)
Newport news williamsburg international(PHF), Newport news, Usa (42.5km)