Traveling Luck for Interchange 48, Virginia, United States
Where is Interchange 48?What's around Interchange 48?
Wikipedia near Interchange 48
Where to stay near Interchange 48
The timezone in Interchange 48 is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 08:17 and Sunset at 17:53. It's light
Latitude. 37.1889°, Longitude. -77.3581°
Weather near Interchange 48; Report from Ft. Pickett / Blackstone, VA 38.4km away
Satellite map around Interchange 48
Loading map of Interchange 48 and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Interchange 48, in Virginia, United States
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Berkeley Manor (1.3km)
- Lakewood (1.5km)
- Oakhurst (2.2km)
- Battlefield Park (2.7km)
- Olympic Mobile Home Park (2.8km)
- Walnut Hill Gardens (2.8km)
- Pine Gardens (2.9km)
- Woodmere (3.1km)
- Westchester (3.5km)
- Spring Garden Mobile Home Park (3.6km)
- Flactem Manor (3.6km)
- Walnut Hill (4.1km)
- Westover Park (4.1km)
- New Bohemia (4.2km)
- Timberly Heights (4.2km)
- Hickory Hill Mobile Home Park (4.4km)
- Duck Woods (4.6km)
- Ethridge Estates (4.6km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Interchange 48 (0km)
- Petersburg Industrial Park (1.4km)
- Fort Davis Shopping Center (1.8km)
- Interchange 47 (1.9km)
- Fort Davis (historical) (2km)
- South Crater Square Shopping Center (2.7km)
- Walnut Centre Shopping Center (3km)
- Grays Shopping Center (3km)
- Walnut Hill Plaza Shopping Center (3.3km)
- Interchange 46 (3.7km)
- Interchange 1 (3.7km)
- Congregation Brith Achim (3.7km)
- Lee Park Golf Course (3.9km)
- Interchange 49 (4km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
Accommodation around Interchange 48
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Rives Magisterial District (2.6km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Rodof Sholom Library (3.8km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Berkeley Manor Park (1.3km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Petersburg Psychiatric Institute (0.5km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Crater, The (4.6km)
Airports close to Interchange 48
Richmond international(RIC), Richmond, Usa (43.6km)
Felker aaf(FAF), Fort eustis, Usa (82.8km)
Newport news williamsburg international(PHF), Newport news, Usa (95.5km)
Langley afb(LFI), Hampton, Usa (110.8km)
Norfolk ns(NGU), Norfolk, Usa (122.8km)