Traveling Luck for Frank Landing, Virginia, United States
Where is Frank Landing?What's around Frank Landing?
Wikipedia near Frank Landing
Where to stay near Frank Landing
The timezone in Frank Landing is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 08:12 and Sunset at 17:47. It's Dark
Latitude. 38.3011°, Longitude. -77.0561° , Elevation. 6m
Weather near Frank Landing; Report from Manassas, Manassas Regional Airport/Harry P. Davis Field, VA 30.8km away
Satellite map around Frank Landing
Loading map of Frank Landing and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Frank Landing, in Virginia, United States
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a burial place or ground.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Frank Landing
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Tetotum Flats (1.1km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Potomac School (4.7km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Wood Island (1.2km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- WGRQ-FM (Colonial Beach) (6.6km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Black Marsh (3.1km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
Airports close to Frank Landing
Quantico mcaf(NYG), Quantico, Usa (38.2km)
Patuxent river nas(NHK), Patuxent river, Usa (69.2km)
Andrews afb(ADW), Camp springs, Usa (72.1km)
Ronald reagan washington national(DCA), Washington, Usa (74.9km)
Washington dulles international(IAD), Washington, Usa (97.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Frank Landing
Tipton, Fort meade, Usa (111km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.