Traveling Luck for Baptist Christian Center, Virginia, United States
Where is Baptist Christian Center?What's around Baptist Christian Center?
Wikipedia near Baptist Christian Center
Where to stay near Baptist Christian Center
The timezone in Baptist Christian Center is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 19:16. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.4228°, Longitude. -79.1453°
Weather near Baptist Christian Center; Report from Lynchburg, Lynchburg Regional Airport, VA 15.1km away
Temperature: 18°C / 64°F
Temperature: 18°C / 64°F
Satellite map around Baptist Christian Center
Loading map of Baptist Christian Center and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Baptist Christian Center, in Virginia, United States
- a building for public Christian worship.
- C Street Baptist Church (0.2km)
- Saint George Greek Orthodox Church (0.5km)
- Mount Carmel Baptist Church (0.6km)
- Court Street Baptist Church (0.9km)
- Court Street United Methodist Church (1km)
- Holy Cross Roman Catholic Church (1.1km)
- Saint Pauls Episcopal Church (1.1km)
- Jericho Baptist Church (1.2km)
- First Methodist Church (1.2km)
- First Church of Jesus Holiness Church (1.3km)
- Rivermont Avenue Baptist Church (1.4km)
- Madison Heights United Methodist Church (1.5km)
- Eight Street Baptist Church (1.5km)
- Fifth Street Baptist Church (1.5km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Rivermont (0.4km)
- Jones Memorial Library (0.5km)
- Freeman House (0.6km)
- Fire Station Number 1 (0.8km)
- Union Depot (1km)
- Allied Arts Building (1km)
- Nichols Tavern (1km)
- Krise Building (1.1km)
- Human Services Center (1.2km)
- Lynchburg City Hall (1.2km)
- Lynchburg City Courthouse (1.3km)
- Terrell-Langhorne House (1.4km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
Accommodation around Baptist Christian Center
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Lynchburg, City of (1.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Daniel Island (1.1km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Holy Cross Cemetery (1.5km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Lynchburg Post Office (1.2km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Scots Mill Dam (0.5km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Clay Street Reservoir (1km)
- a subterranean passageway for transportation.
- Jefferson Street Tunnel (1.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Blackwater Creek (1km)
Airports close to Baptist Christian Center
Richmond international(RIC), Richmond, Usa (199.9km)
Elkins randolph co jennings randolph(EKN), Elkins, Usa (214.1km)
Smith reynolds(INT), Winston-salem, Usa (214.2km)
Quantico mcaf(NYG), Quantico, Usa (247.5km)