Traveling Luck for Westside Church of Christ, Texas, United States
Where is Westside Church of Christ?What's around Westside Church of Christ?
Wikipedia near Westside Church of Christ
Where to stay near Westside Church of Christ
The timezone in Westside Church of Christ is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 07:48 and Sunset at 17:53. It's light
Latitude. 35.2295°, Longitude. -100.2484°
Weather near Westside Church of Christ; Report from Canadian, Hemphill County Airport, TX 30.6km away
Satellite map around Westside Church of Christ
Loading map of Westside Church of Christ and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Westside Church of Christ, in Texas, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Roundup Creek (3.8km)
- Finley Creek (6.1km)
- Cole Creek (7km)
- Hackberry Creek (12.1km)
- East Branch Bronco Creek (13.3km)
- North Long Dry Creek (14.3km)
- South Long Dry Creek (14.3km)
- Sand Creek (14.4km)
- Long Dry Creek (15.4km)
- Bronco Creek (15.4km)
- Corral Creek (18.5km)
- Raven Creek (18.8km)
- Crow Creek (23.3km)
- Sandy Creek (24.7km)
Accommodation around Westside Church of Christ
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Shamrock Municipal Airport (7.4km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- KJJI-FM (Shamrock) (3km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Shamrock General Hospital (4.1km)
- a natural or man-made structure in the form of an arch.
- Natural Bridge (25.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Wheeler County (26.2km)
Airports close to Westside Church of Christ
Childress muni(CDS), Childress, Usa (111.7km)
Altus afb(LTS), Altus, Usa (138km)
Hobart muni(HBR), Hobart, Usa (141.7km)
Gage(GAG), Gage, Usa (157.7km)
Amarillo international(AMA), Amarillo, Usa (167.2km)