Traveling Luck for West Windmill, Texas, United States
Where is West Windmill?What's around West Windmill?
Wikipedia near West Windmill
Where to stay near West Windmill
The timezone in West Windmill is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:30 and Sunset at 19:33. It's light
Latitude. 31.0722°, Longitude. -104.8914° , Elevation. 1307m
Satellite map around West Windmill
Loading map of West Windmill and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around West Windmill, in Texas, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- West Windmill (0km)
- Carrizo Spring Windmill (4.8km)
- Neal Ranch (5.9km)
- Mann Ranch (9.3km)
- Dallas Windmill (10.6km)
- Sammons Ranch (12.5km)
- Garren Ranch (13.1km)
- Farmer Ranch (14.2km)
- Puckett Ranch (14.3km)
- Dees Ranch (15km)
- Lipsey Ranch (16.1km)
- Booth Ranch (16.4km)
- Collado (18.1km)
- Hot Wells (18.3km)
- Espy Ranch (18.6km)
- Pinon Ranch (18.8km)
- Durrill Camp (21.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around West Windmill
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Culberson County Airport (13.7km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Carrizo Mountains (9.9km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- a building for public Christian worship.
- First Presbyterian Church (8.3km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Harold Martin Lake Dam (12.1km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Farmer Lake (12.1km)
Airports close to West Windmill
Cavern city air terminal(CNM), Carlsbad, Usa (198.4km)
Abraham gonzalez international(CJS), Ciudad juarez, Mexico (207.8km)
El paso international(ELP), El paso, Usa (212.9km)
Biggs aaf(BIF), El paso, Usa (216.2km)