Traveling Luck for West Eight Section Windmill, Texas, United States
Where is West Eight Section Windmill?What's around West Eight Section Windmill?
Wikipedia near West Eight Section Windmill
Where to stay near West Eight Section Windmill
The timezone in West Eight Section Windmill is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 18:10. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.7283°, Longitude. -102.3200° , Elevation. 886m
Weather near West Eight Section Windmill; Report from Odessa, Odessa-Schlemeyer Field, TX 29.7km away
Satellite map around West Eight Section Windmill
Loading map of West Eight Section Windmill and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around West Eight Section Windmill, in Texas, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- West Eight Section Windmill (0km)
- East Eight Section Windmill (3km)
- South Cowden Ranch (4km)
- McElroy Trap Windmill (4.5km)
- West Nine Section Windmill (5.4km)
- North Kelly Windmill (6km)
- South Kelly Windmill (6.3km)
- East Nine Section Windmill (6.5km)
- Double Well Windmill (6.8km)
- Frijol Windmill (7.6km)
- Rodman Ranch (7.8km)
- West Williams Windmill (7.9km)
- Walters Ranch (8.6km)
- Farm Windmill (8.6km)
- East Williams Windmill (9.1km)
- South Williams Windmill (9.4km)
- Home Pasture Windmill (9.7km)
- West Windmill (9.9km)
- Sheep Camp Windmill (10.3km)
- West Windmill (10.4km)
- Dumpground Windmill (11km)
- West Pasture Windmill (11.8km)
- Bull Head Windmill (12.3km)
- South Windmill (12.4km)
- Field Windmill (12.7km)
- Shipping Pasture Windmill (13.5km)
- Clark Brothers Ranch (13.8km)
- Shearing Pen Windmill (14km)
- Hillbilly Windmill (14km)
- Hammett Windmill (14.2km)
- East Well Windmill (14.3km)
- North Windmill (14.4km)
- Prairie Dog Windmill (14.9km)
- Barnhart Windmill (15km)
- Davis Windmills (15.1km)
- Hendricks Windmills (15.5km)
- Church of Christ Carver Heights (15.5km)
- West Windmill (15.7km)
- an area containing a subterranean store of petroleum of economic value.
Accommodation around West Eight Section Windmill
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Muskingum Draw (14.4km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Division Well (13.1km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Saint Anthonys Catholic Church (15.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pleasant Farms (10km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Travis School (15.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Perkins Lake (15.4km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- McKinney Park (14.9km)
Airports close to West Eight Section Windmill
Midland international(MAF), Midland, Usa (34.1km)
Winkler co(INK), Wink, Usa (108.9km)
Lea co rgnl(HOB), Hobbs, Usa (176.1km)