Traveling Luck for Waddell Ranch, Texas, United States
Where is Waddell Ranch?What's around Waddell Ranch?
Wikipedia near Waddell Ranch
Where to stay near Waddell Ranch
The timezone in Waddell Ranch is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 05:57 and Sunset at 19:55. It's light
Latitude. 30.9492°, Longitude. -104.7600°
Satellite map around Waddell Ranch
Loading map of Waddell Ranch and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Waddell Ranch, in Texas, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Waddell Ranch (0km)
- Farmer Ranch (10.8km)
- Harper Ranch (11.6km)
- Lipsey Ranch (12.2km)
- Collado (15.8km)
- Mann Ranch (17.6km)
- Wild Horse (17.7km)
- Durrill Camp (18.2km)
- High Lonesome Windmill (19.4km)
- Neal Ranch (20.1km)
- Pinon Ranch (23.4km)
- West Windmill (24.3km)
- Mica Mine Windmill (28.6km)
- Carrizo Spring Windmill (29.1km)
- Plateau (30.3km)
- C Means Ranch (30.9km)
- Taylor Ranch (30.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Waddell Ranch
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Culberson County Airport (16.3km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Plata Verde Mines (22.8km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- First Presbyterian Church (16.4km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Harold Martin Lake Dam (12.6km)
Airports close to Waddell Ranch
Cavern city air terminal(CNM), Carlsbad, Usa (209.7km)
Abraham gonzalez international(CJS), Ciudad juarez, Mexico (230.3km)
El paso international(ELP), El paso, Usa (236.3km)
Biggs aaf(BIF), El paso, Usa (239.7km)