Traveling Luck for Tie Ranch, Texas, United States
Where is Tie Ranch?What's around Tie Ranch?
Wikipedia near Tie Ranch
Where to stay near Tie Ranch
The timezone in Tie Ranch is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:52 and Sunset at 19:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.6150°, Longitude. -103.0150°
Weather near Tie Ranch; Report from Wink, Winkler County Airport, TX 33km away
Satellite map around Tie Ranch
Loading map of Tie Ranch and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tie Ranch, in Texas, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Tie Ranch (0km)
- Recorder Windmill (2.8km)
- North Windmill (5.5km)
- Wildcat Windmill (8.3km)
- China Ranch (9.7km)
- Half h Windmill (9.9km)
- Wildcat Windmill (9.9km)
- Wagonwheel Ranch (10.6km)
- Red Tank Windmill (10.8km)
- East Windmill (10.9km)
- North Camp Windmill (11.4km)
- North Windmill (11.8km)
- Hawk Windmill (12.4km)
- Sun Windmill (13.6km)
- Old Redtop Windmill (14km)
- Mitchell Windmill (14.1km)
- Middle Windmill (14.6km)
- Jakes Windmill (14.7km)
- Rogers Windmill (15.1km)
- Little Redtop Windmill (15.4km)
- Church of Christ (16.1km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
Accommodation around Tie Ranch
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Roy Hurd Memorial Airport (14km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- KLBO-AM (Monahans) (4.8km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Monument Pond (11.6km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Monument Pond Dam (11.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Ward County (15.6km)
Airports close to Tie Ranch
Winkler co(INK), Wink, Usa (33km)
Midland international(MAF), Midland, Usa (110.8km)
Lea co rgnl(HOB), Hobbs, Usa (156.2km)
Cavern city air terminal(CNM), Carlsbad, Usa (185.2km)