Traveling Luck for Telephone Windmill, Texas, United States
Where is Telephone Windmill?What's around Telephone Windmill?
Wikipedia near Telephone Windmill
Where to stay near Telephone Windmill
The timezone in Telephone Windmill is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:44 and Sunset at 19:02. It's light
Latitude. 31.0544°, Longitude. -101.9117° , Elevation. 890m
Weather near Telephone Windmill; Report from OZONA, null 100.8km away
Temperature: 28°C / 82°F
Temperature: 28°C / 82°F
Satellite map around Telephone Windmill
Loading map of Telephone Windmill and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Telephone Windmill, in Texas, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Telephone Windmill (0km)
- Point Windmill (3.3km)
- West Windmill (4.1km)
- Twenty-Five Foot Windmill (4.7km)
- Javelina Windmill (4.7km)
- Cedar Canyon Windmill (5.8km)
- Schlinke Windmill (8.9km)
- Middle Windmill (9.2km)
- Oil Well Windmill (9.6km)
- Carter Windmill (10.1km)
- Red Tower Windmill (10.1km)
- Munro Windmill (10.4km)
- South Windmill (10.9km)
- Noelke Ranch (12.1km)
- Lower Windmill (12.7km)
- Shell Windmill (13km)
- Taylor Windmill (14.7km)
- Old Ranch Windmill (15km)
- Nine-K Windmill (15.4km)
- Twelvemile Camp (16.9km)
- Midway Windmill (17.3km)
- Pikes Peak Windmill (18.1km)
- Santa Rosa Windmill (19.4km)
- Possum Head Windmill (19.8km)
- Canyon Windmill (20.3km)
- Wineglass Windmill (20.8km)
- Redman Camp (21.3km)
- Camp Webb (21.4km)
- Kelton Ranch (22.2km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Goat Well (5.9km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Iraan Municipal Airport (21.8km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Pecos County General Hospital (20.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Iraan (20.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Titsworth, Lake (11km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Fivemile Creek (16.9km)
Airports close to Telephone Windmill
Midland international(MAF), Midland, Usa (133.4km)
San angelo rgnl mathis fld(SJT), San angelo, Usa (181.9km)
Winkler co(INK), Wink, Usa (191.4km)