Traveling Luck for Taylor Windmill, Texas, United States
Where is Taylor Windmill?What's around Taylor Windmill?
Wikipedia near Taylor Windmill
Where to stay near Taylor Windmill
The timezone in Taylor Windmill is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:44 and Sunset at 19:03. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.1272°, Longitude. -101.9936° , Elevation. 755m
Weather near Taylor Windmill; Report from OZONA, null 114.8km away
Temperature: 11°C / 52°F
Temperature: 11°C / 52°F
Satellite map around Taylor Windmill
Loading map of Taylor Windmill and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Taylor Windmill, in Texas, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Taylor Windmill (0km)
- Carter Windmill (4.6km)
- Oil Well Windmill (6.1km)
- Munro Windmill (7.9km)
- Kelton Ranch (10km)
- West Windmill (11.2km)
- Red Tower Windmill (11.9km)
- Cedar Canyon Windmill (13.3km)
- Telephone Windmill (14.7km)
- Point Windmill (14.7km)
- Javelina Windmill (16.7km)
- Middle Windmill (17.5km)
- Noelke Ranch (17.7km)
- Duke Hill Windmill (19.1km)
- Twenty-Five Foot Windmill (19.4km)
- Joe Bailey Windmill (19.5km)
- South Windmill (21.2km)
- Nine-K Windmill (21.3km)
- Shell Windmill (21.6km)
- Flat Rock Ranch (22.6km)
- Registered Windmill (22.7km)
- Patton Ranch (23.4km)
- Schlinke Windmill (23.6km)
- Mesa Tank Farm (24.2km)
- Lower Windmill (24.6km)
- South Windmill (25.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Goat Well (18.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Barrel Spring (26.5km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Rankin Airport (15.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Titsworth, Lake (17km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Dub Day Arena (14.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Fivemile Creek (19.8km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Rankin Cemetery (15.6km)
Airports close to Taylor Windmill
Midland international(MAF), Midland, Usa (120.7km)
Winkler co(INK), Wink, Usa (177.1km)
San angelo rgnl mathis fld(SJT), San angelo, Usa (189.6km)