Traveling Luck for South Windmill, Texas, United States
Where is South Windmill?What's around South Windmill?
Wikipedia near South Windmill
Where to stay near South Windmill
The timezone in South Windmill is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:41 and Sunset at 19:03. It's light
Latitude. 31.0189°, Longitude. -101.8353° , Elevation. 850m
Weather near South Windmill; Report from OZONA, null 89.9km away
Temperature: 21°C / 70°F
Temperature: 21°C / 70°F
Satellite map around South Windmill
Loading map of South Windmill and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around South Windmill, in Texas, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- South Windmill (0km)
- Schlinke Windmill (4.1km)
- Twelvemile Camp (6.1km)
- Twenty-Five Foot Windmill (6.4km)
- Lower Windmill (7.3km)
- Pikes Peak Windmill (7.7km)
- Old Ranch Windmill (7.7km)
- Canyon Windmill (9.8km)
- Santa Rosa Windmill (9.8km)
- Telephone Windmill (10.9km)
- Middle Windmill (11.7km)
- Javelina Windmill (11.9km)
- Shell Windmill (12km)
- Midway Windmill (12.1km)
- Point Windmill (12.5km)
- Redman Camp (13.9km)
- West Windmill (14.1km)
- Noelke Ranch (14.9km)
- New Windmill (15km)
- Possum Head Windmill (15.3km)
- Cedar Canyon Windmill (15.4km)
- Nine-K Windmill (15.9km)
- Camp Webb (16.7km)
- Red Tower Windmill (17km)
- Wineglass Windmill (18km)
- Four Way Windmill (18.5km)
- West Valley Windmill (18.6km)
- Mesquite Windmill (18.9km)
- Munro Windmill (19.4km)
- Three Way Windmill (19.8km)
- D K McMullan Ranch (20.1km)
- Gay Windmill (20.4km)
- Oil Well Windmill (20.5km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Goat Well (7.6km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Iraan Municipal Airport (17.9km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Pecos County General Hospital (17.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Iraan (17.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Titsworth, Lake (14.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Noelke Creek (16.1km)
Airports close to South Windmill
Midland international(MAF), Midland, Usa (141.2km)
San angelo rgnl mathis fld(SJT), San angelo, Usa (174.1km)
Winkler co(INK), Wink, Usa (202.3km)