Traveling Luck for Sand Windmill, Texas, United States
Where is Sand Windmill?What's around Sand Windmill?
Wikipedia near Sand Windmill
Where to stay near Sand Windmill
The timezone in Sand Windmill is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:52 and Sunset at 19:06. It's light
Latitude. 31.9678°, Longitude. -103.1458°
Weather near Sand Windmill; Report from Wink, Winkler County Airport, TX 28km away
Satellite map around Sand Windmill
Loading map of Sand Windmill and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sand Windmill, in Texas, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Sand Windmill (0km)
- East Simpson Windmill (3.4km)
- Star Camp (4.2km)
- Tannybill Windmill (4.5km)
- Baird Windmill (5.5km)
- Simpson Windmill (7.5km)
- Scott Windmill (7.8km)
- Ture Windmill (8.5km)
- East Leck Windmill (10km)
- Carter Camp (11.4km)
- Baird Windmill (11.8km)
- Perry Bass Camp (11.9km)
- Cheyenne Farms (12.8km)
- Walton Ranch (12.9km)
- Hutchin Windmill (15.3km)
- West Leck Windmill (16.2km)
- Church of God in Christ (17.1km)
- Church of Christ (17.2km)
- Dooley Windmill (17.5km)
- Church of God (17.6km)
- Anthony Ranch (18.7km)
- Beckham Ranch (19.7km)
- Magnolia Windmill (20.2km)
- Moore Windmill (20.6km)
- Kemp Windmill (20.8km)
- Windmill on the Hill (21.3km)
- Vest Windmill (21.5km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Toboso Flats (15.8km)
- an area containing a subterranean store of petroleum of economic value.
- Crittendon Gas Field (17.7km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Robinson Airport (18km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Kermit Medallion Home (20.5km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Jal Clinic (21.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kermit Sand Hills (20.2km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- Bennett Post Office (historical) (16.4km)
Airports close to Sand Windmill
Winkler co(INK), Wink, Usa (28km)
Lea co rgnl(HOB), Hobbs, Usa (103.7km)
Midland international(MAF), Midland, Usa (116km)
Cavern city air terminal(CNM), Carlsbad, Usa (146.6km)