Traveling Luck for Sand Camp, Texas, United States
Where is Sand Camp?What's around Sand Camp?
Wikipedia near Sand Camp
Where to stay near Sand Camp
The timezone in Sand Camp is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:54 and Sunset at 18:14. It's light
Latitude. 31.4875°, Longitude. -102.4578°
Weather near Sand Camp; Report from Odessa, Odessa-Schlemeyer Field, TX 63.7km away
Satellite map around Sand Camp
Loading map of Sand Camp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sand Camp, in Texas, United States
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Dunn Well (8.4km)
- Bullard Well (10.1km)
- Salt Well (10.5km)
- McElroy Well (10.9km)
- Sand Well (13.2km)
- Doodle Bug Well (13.2km)
- Sand Well (13.5km)
- Adams Well (13.6km)
- Center Well (13.7km)
- Number Two Well (14.2km)
- Kyle Well (14.6km)
- Big South Well (15.5km)
- Coyote Well (15.6km)
- Corner Well (15.7km)
- South Henderson Well (15.8km)
- East Well (16.4km)
- Little Star Well (16.7km)
- Little South Well (17.8km)
- Highway Well (18km)
- Middle Henderson Well (18.8km)
- West Well (19km)
- Hands Well (19.5km)
- North Henderson Well (20.7km)
- Schinery Well (20.8km)
- Russell Well (22.8km)
- an area containing a subterranean store of petroleum of economic value.
- Block 31 Oil Field (4.9km)
- Dune Oil Field (6.9km)
- McElroy Oil Field (13.9km)
- Lea Oil Field (14.7km)
- Waddell Oil Field (18.4km)
- Sand Hills Oil Field (19.6km)
- C Bar Oil Field (21.2km)
- Edwards Oil Field (22.7km)
- Warren Gas Plant (22.7km)
- Concho Bluff Oil Field (22.9km)
- Sand Hills South Oil Field (23.4km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Crane Memorial Hospital (19.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mayfield Draw (13.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Crane (18.7km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Big Tank (22.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Crane County (9.1km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Crane County Park (18km)
Airports close to Sand Camp
Midland international(MAF), Midland, Usa (72.9km)
Winkler co(INK), Wink, Usa (101.1km)
Lea co rgnl(HOB), Hobbs, Usa (196.1km)
Cavern city air terminal(CNM), Carlsbad, Usa (253.4km)