Traveling Luck for San Vicente, Texas, United States
Where is San Vicente?What's around San Vicente?
Wikipedia near San Vicente
Where to stay near San Vicente
The timezone in San Vicente is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 05:53 and Sunset at 19:54. It's light
Latitude. 29.1533°, Longitude. -103.0233°
Satellite map around San Vicente
Loading map of San Vicente and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around San Vicente, in Texas, United States
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Dead Mans Curve (9.4km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cordon del Terminal (18.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Carlota, Cuesta (17.8km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Daniels Farm House (8.3km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Rice Cemetery (19.6km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Ernst Basin (16.1km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- El Holán (8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Carlota Tinaja (18.7km)
- a large farm specializing in extensive grazing of livestock.
- Ojo Caliente (9.7km)