Traveling Luck for Piedra Lumbre, Texas, United States
Where is Piedra Lumbre?What's around Piedra Lumbre?
Wikipedia near Piedra Lumbre
Where to stay near Piedra Lumbre
The timezone in Piedra Lumbre is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:15 and Sunset at 19:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 29.3753°, Longitude. -103.7503°
Satellite map around Piedra Lumbre
Loading map of Piedra Lumbre and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Piedra Lumbre, in Texas, United States
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Black Mesa (5.4km)
- Eagle Mountain (8.8km)
- Amarilla Mountain (9.3km)
- Tres Cuevas Mountain (9.8km)
- Clay Mountain (10.9km)
- Needle Peak (10.9km)
- Contrabando Mountain (11.4km)
- California Hill (11.6km)
- Wax Factory Laccolith (11.7km)
- Yellow Hill (12km)
- Lajitas Mesa (13km)
- Cal, Sierra de (13.2km)
- Solitario, The (13.4km)
- Fresno Peak (13.5km)
- Pinks Peak (14.8km)
- Thirtyeight Hill (15.1km)
- Rincon Mountain (16.1km)
- Sawmill Mountain (16.7km)
- Fossil Knobs (16.8km)
- Solitario Peak (17.7km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Lajitas Airport (16.4km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Blue Range (9.2km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Terlingua Sinkhole (13km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Reed Plateau (18.1km)
- an area of breaking waves caused by the meeting of currents or by waves moving against the current.
- Madrid Falls (17.2km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- McGuirks Tanks (17km)