Traveling Luck for Perkins Windmill, Texas, United States
Where is Perkins Windmill?What's around Perkins Windmill?
Wikipedia near Perkins Windmill
Where to stay near Perkins Windmill
The timezone in Perkins Windmill is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:49 and Sunset at 19:00. It's Dark
Latitude. 30.6556°, Longitude. -101.8764° , Elevation. 702m
Weather near Perkins Windmill; Report from OZONA, null 86km away
Temperature: 18°C / 64°F
Temperature: 18°C / 64°F
Satellite map around Perkins Windmill
Loading map of Perkins Windmill and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Perkins Windmill, in Texas, United States
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Harkey Draw (4.9km)
- Sheffield Draw (12km)
- Musk Hog Canyon (12.1km)
- Twomile Draw (13.8km)
- Bearfoot Canyon (15.7km)
- Fourmile Draw (16.1km)
- Lower Fourmile Draw (17km)
- Surveyor Canyon (17.6km)
- Mitchell Draw (17.9km)
- Sixmile Draw (18.9km)
- Horsehead Canyon (19km)
- Javelina Canyon (19.7km)
- Deer Canyon (19.8km)
- Deer Canyon (19.9km)
- Oil Well Canyon (21km)
- North Sixmile Draw (21.3km)
- South Sixmile Draw (21.3km)
- Loftin Canyon (22.1km)
- Eagle Draw (22.9km)
- Scott Canyon (26.3km)
- Dead Man Canyon (26.9km)
- J M Canyon (27.6km)
- Mailbox Draw (27.7km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Perkins Windmill (0km)
- Banner Canyon Windmill (2.5km)
- Banner Trap Windmill (2.7km)
- Harkey-Banner Windmill (4.2km)
- Saddle Ridge Windmill (5.5km)
- Slaughter Ranch (5.6km)
- Harkey Windmill (7km)
- Cripple Goose Windmill (8.2km)
- Clark Brothers Ranch (11.4km)
- East Martin Windmill (12.5km)
- Farm Tank Windmill (14.2km)
- Allison Ranch (17.2km)
- Cannon Ranch (18km)
- Smoky Mountain Ranch (21.2km)
- Divide Windmill (21.3km)
- Dead Man Windmill (25km)
- Oasis Ranch (28.7km)
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Divide Country (26.4km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- a burial place or ground.
- Sheffield Cemetery (8.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Squaw Peak (10.8km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Roden Lake (28.6km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Roden Lake Dam (28.6km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Fort Lancaster State Historical Park (23.2km)
Airports close to Perkins Windmill
Midland international(MAF), Midland, Usa (190.9km)
San angelo rgnl mathis fld(SJT), San angelo, Usa (200.7km)
Winkler co(INK), Wink, Usa (232.1km)