Traveling Luck for Perdiz, Texas, United States
Where is Perdiz?What's around Perdiz?
Wikipedia near Perdiz
Where to stay near Perdiz
The timezone in Perdiz is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 07:52 and Sunset at 18:21. It's light
Latitude. 29.9933°, Longitude. -103.9950° , Elevation. 1225m
Weather near Perdiz; Report from Marfa, TX 7.3km away
Satellite map around Perdiz
Loading map of Perdiz and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Perdiz, in Texas, United States
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Antelope Mesa (11.4km)
- Gemelo Mesa (15.9km)
- Frenchman Hills (16.6km)
- Hat Mountain (19km)
- Housetop Mountain (19.5km)
- Whirlwind Mesa (27.1km)
- Boludo, Cerro (29.4km)
- Black Hills (32.1km)
- Church Mountain (32.1km)
- Mitchell Mesa (33.9km)
- Red Hill (34.6km)
- Turney Peak (34.7km)
- McKinney Mountain (35.3km)
- San Jacinto Mountain (35.5km)
- Cienega Mountains (38.3km)
- Rancheria Hills (38.4km)
- Goat Mountain (39.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Presidio County (34.6km)