Traveling Luck for Pemm Windmill, Texas, United States
Where is Pemm Windmill?What's around Pemm Windmill?
Wikipedia near Pemm Windmill
Where to stay near Pemm Windmill
The timezone in Pemm Windmill is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 07:27 and Sunset at 18:46. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.8028°, Longitude. -103.4014°
Weather near Pemm Windmill; Report from Wink, Winkler County Airport, TX 24.9km away
Satellite map around Pemm Windmill
Loading map of Pemm Windmill and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pemm Windmill, in Texas, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Pemm Windmill (0km)
- Brookfield Windmill (2.8km)
- West Windmill (4.6km)
- Twin Windmills (5.7km)
- Beacon Windmill (6.2km)
- Lineberry Windmill (6.9km)
- Shallow Water Windmill (7.1km)
- West Lehman Windmill (10.2km)
- Yantis Ranch (10.3km)
- Parker Windmill (10.3km)
- Lehman Windmill (10.9km)
- West Brookfield Windmill (12.5km)
- Pipeline Windmill (13.7km)
- North Windmill (13.8km)
- Haley Ranch (14.2km)
- Windmill Number Two (14.6km)
- South Windmill (14.9km)
- Willow Wells Ranch (15.3km)
- Windmill Number Four (15.9km)
- Lehman Windmill (16.7km)
- North Pipeline Windmill (16.9km)
- East Lehman Windmill (17km)
- Sixes Windmill (18.1km)
- Moore Windmill (19.3km)
- Windmill on the Hill (19.7km)
- South Windmill (20.2km)
- Wheat Ranch (20.9km)
- Windmill Number Three (21.6km)
- Seeping Springs Windmill (22.4km)
- Baldy Windmill (22.6km)
- Brunson Ranch (22.6km)
- Red Tank Windmill (22.8km)
- West Leck Windmill (23.3km)
- Dooley Windmill (23.5km)
- Canyon Windmill (23.5km)
- China Windmill (23.9km)
- Slash Ranch (24.5km)
- Fence Windmill (25.9km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Rudd Draw (17.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Coyote Springs (18.8km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Winkler County Airport (24.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Loving County (20.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Beacon Light Lake (20.8km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Wink, Winkler County Airport (24.9km)
Airports close to Pemm Windmill
Winkler co(INK), Wink, Usa (24.9km)
Lea co rgnl(HOB), Hobbs, Usa (129.1km)
Cavern city air terminal(CNM), Carlsbad, Usa (130.6km)
Midland international(MAF), Midland, Usa (148.9km)