Traveling Luck for Panther Windmill, Texas, United States
Where is Panther Windmill?What's around Panther Windmill?
Wikipedia near Panther Windmill
Where to stay near Panther Windmill
The timezone in Panther Windmill is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 07:26 and Sunset at 18:54. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.1922°, Longitude. -104.3222° , Elevation. 1241m
Satellite map around Panther Windmill
Loading map of Panther Windmill and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Panther Windmill, in Texas, United States
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Buckhorn Tank (7.1km)
- Red Tank (8.7km)
- Tank Number Three (10.8km)
- Tank Number One (11.4km)
- Number Four Tank (11.7km)
- Buchanan Tank (11.9km)
- Jackson Tank (12.9km)
- Jake Tank (13.3km)
- New Thompson Tank (13.4km)
- Charley Tank (13.5km)
- Big Charlie Tank (13.7km)
- Democrat Tank (13.7km)
- Big Charley Tank (13.9km)
- Lamb Pasture Tank (14.5km)
- Cedar Tank (14.9km)
- Alto Tank (15km)
- West Tank (15.4km)
- W D Tank (15.8km)
- Water Tank (16.6km)
- Highway Tank (16.9km)
- Tidwell Tank (17.2km)
- Powder Bluff Tank (18.2km)
- Irby Tank (18.8km)
- Clayton Tank (18.8km)
- Lippy Tank (20km)
- Veal Tank (20km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Panther Windmill (0km)
- Panther Booster Windmill (3.4km)
- Foster Ranch (4.9km)
- Two Section Windmill (5.2km)
- Lake Trap Windmill (6km)
- Dagger Windmill (7.1km)
- Jackson Windmill (7.6km)
- Foster Windmill (9.8km)
- Cam (10.9km)
- Wooden Windmill (13.3km)
- North Windmill (13.6km)
- Mountain Windmill (14.2km)
- Gentry Ranch (14.7km)
- Gardner Camp (16.5km)
- Center Windmill (16.5km)
- Farrell Windmill (19.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Hurd Springs (historical) (17.1km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Apache Mountains (4.4km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Reynolds Cattle Company Dam (13.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Red Point (19km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Goat Shed Waterhole (11.6km)
Airports close to Panther Windmill
Winkler co(INK), Wink, Usa (162.9km)
Cavern city air terminal(CNM), Carlsbad, Usa (165.4km)
Lea co rgnl(HOB), Hobbs, Usa (254.6km)