Traveling Luck for Panther Booster Windmill, Texas, United States
Where is Panther Booster Windmill?What's around Panther Booster Windmill?
Wikipedia near Panther Booster Windmill
Where to stay near Panther Booster Windmill
The timezone in Panther Booster Windmill is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 07:56 and Sunset at 18:18. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.1797°, Longitude. -104.2992°
Satellite map around Panther Booster Windmill
Loading map of Panther Booster Windmill and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Panther Booster Windmill, in Texas, United States
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Red Tank (8.8km)
- Buckhorn Tank (9.4km)
- New Thompson Tank (10.4km)
- Charley Tank (11km)
- Big Charlie Tank (11.1km)
- Big Charley Tank (11.3km)
- Cedar Tank (11.9km)
- Lamb Pasture Tank (12.5km)
- Democrat Tank (13km)
- Buchanan Tank (13km)
- Jake Tank (13.4km)
- West Tank (13.4km)
- Tank Number One (13.4km)
- Highway Tank (13.5km)
- Tank Number Three (14km)
- Tidwell Tank (14km)
- Water Tank (14km)
- Number Four Tank (15.1km)
- Jackson Tank (15.5km)
- Irby Tank (15.7km)
- Lippy Tank (16.7km)
- W D Tank (16.9km)
- Alto Tank (18.3km)
- In And Out Tank (19.4km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Panther Booster Windmill (0km)
- Panther Windmill (3.4km)
- Dagger Windmill (4km)
- Foster Ranch (6.2km)
- Lake Trap Windmill (6.4km)
- Foster Windmill (6.7km)
- Two Section Windmill (7.6km)
- Cam (9.3km)
- Jackson Windmill (9.8km)
- Wooden Windmill (10.7km)
- Mountain Windmill (10.9km)
- North Windmill (11.2km)
- Center Windmill (13.3km)
- Gardner Camp (13.8km)
- Gentry Ranch (16.5km)
- Pistola Windmill (19.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Hurd Springs (historical) (16.1km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Apache Mountains (7.2km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Reynolds Cattle Company Dam (11.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Red Point (16.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Goat Shed Waterhole (8.2km)
- Iron Mountain (18.7km)
Airports close to Panther Booster Windmill
Winkler co(INK), Wink, Usa (161.5km)
Cavern city air terminal(CNM), Carlsbad, Usa (167.1km)
Lea co rgnl(HOB), Hobbs, Usa (254.7km)