Traveling Luck for Old Buchanan Ranch, Texas, United States
Where is Old Buchanan Ranch?What's around Old Buchanan Ranch?
Wikipedia near Old Buchanan Ranch
Where to stay near Old Buchanan Ranch
The timezone in Old Buchanan Ranch is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 18:12. It's light
Latitude. 31.8353°, Longitude. -102.5883°
Weather near Old Buchanan Ranch; Report from Odessa, Odessa-Schlemeyer Field, TX 27.4km away
Satellite map around Old Buchanan Ranch
Loading map of Old Buchanan Ranch and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Old Buchanan Ranch, in Texas, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Old Buchanan Ranch (0km)
- Six Section Windmill (6.5km)
- West Burkett Windmill (8.5km)
- Bull Pasture Windmill (9.5km)
- Registered Pasture Windmill (10.1km)
- Number Two Windmill (10.4km)
- Church of Christ West University (11.6km)
- South Burkett Windmill (11.6km)
- Old Burkett Windmill (12.7km)
- Cherry Windmill (12.9km)
- Steel Rim Windmill (13.8km)
- Sid Richardson (14.1km)
- Old South Windmill (15.4km)
- Cross Windmill (15.9km)
- Crater Windmill (16.6km)
- C-Bar Ranch (16.8km)
- North Burkett Windmill (17km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
Accommodation around Old Buchanan Ranch
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Claypit Tank (18.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Ector County (6.5km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Odessa Meteor Crater (17.7km)
Airports close to Old Buchanan Ranch
Midland international(MAF), Midland, Usa (50km)
Winkler co(INK), Wink, Usa (75.9km)
Lea co rgnl(HOB), Hobbs, Usa (144.5km)
Cavern city air terminal(CNM), Carlsbad, Usa (217.4km)