Traveling Luck for Mile High Golf Course, Texas, United States
Where is Mile High Golf Course?What's around Mile High Golf Course?
Wikipedia near Mile High Golf Course
Where to stay near Mile High Golf Course
The timezone in Mile High Golf Course is America/Cambridge_Bay
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 18:15. It's light
Latitude. 31.2658°, Longitude. -105.4172°
Weather near Mile High Golf Course; Report from Pine Springs, Guadalupe Mountains National Park, TX 110.6km away
Satellite map around Mile High Golf Course
Loading map of Mile High Golf Course and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mile High Golf Course, in Texas, United States
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Ward Tank (2.4km)
- Granger Tank (5.7km)
- Sand Tank (6.6km)
- Mock Tank (6.7km)
- Ramsey Tank (8.6km)
- Horton Tank (10.1km)
- Pajard Tank (10.9km)
- Etholen Tank (11.7km)
- Deer Tank (12.3km)
- Gunsight Tank (14.5km)
- Cement Tank (15km)
- Choke Tank (15.3km)
- Corner Tank (15.4km)
- Mojada Reservoir (16km)
- Stray Tank (17.4km)
- Fortythree Tank (17.6km)
- Mesquite Tank (18.3km)
- Stray Tank (18.5km)
- Blount Tank (19km)
- Oil Well Tank (19.2km)
- Telephone Tank (19.3km)
- Sevenmile Tank (21.1km)
- Seco Reservoir (21.4km)
- Fivemile Tank (22.3km)
- Bogus Tank (23.1km)
- Mystery Tank (23.2km)
- Finlay Mountain Tank (23.6km)
- Gladys Tank (23.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Blanca Flats (22km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Blanca Mountain Well (2.8km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Quitman Mountains (19.5km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Bonanza Mine (15.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Lasca Branch (13.9km)
Airports close to Mile High Golf Course
Abraham gonzalez international(CJS), Ciudad juarez, Mexico (136.5km)
El paso international(ELP), El paso, Usa (142.4km)
Biggs aaf(BIF), El paso, Usa (146km)
Condron aaf(WSD), White sands, Usa (197km)
Cavern city air terminal(CNM), Carlsbad, Usa (210km)