Traveling Luck for McNutt Windmill, Texas, United States
Where is McNutt Windmill?What's around McNutt Windmill?
Wikipedia near McNutt Windmill
Where to stay near McNutt Windmill
The timezone in McNutt Windmill is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:43 and Sunset at 18:58. It's light
Latitude. 30.8500°, Longitude. -101.1858°
Weather near McNutt Windmill; Report from OZONA, null 17.1km away
Temperature: 18°C / 64°F
Temperature: 18°C / 64°F
Satellite map around McNutt Windmill
Loading map of McNutt Windmill and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around McNutt Windmill, in Texas, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- McNutt Windmill (0km)
- J Childress Ranch (4.1km)
- High Lonesome Stage Station (18.4km)
- Ozona Country Club (18.6km)
- Buckhorn Ranch (19.5km)
- Clayton Ranch (21.6km)
- Bissett Ranch (21.7km)
- Coates Windmill (25.2km)
- Bailey Ranch (25.5km)
- Oglesby Ranch (25.6km)
- Bean Ranch (26.2km)
- Davidson Ranch (26.8km)
- Williams Windmill (28.2km)
- Devils River Windmill (28.5km)
- Brooks Ranch (28.7km)
- Willoughby Ranch (29.3km)
- Clayton Ranch (29.6km)
- Wilkins Ranch (30.5km)
- Twelvefoot Windmill (30.5km)
- Baugh Ranch (32.8km)
- De Long Ranch (32.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Soil Conservation Service Site 1 Dam (4.7km)
- Soil Conservation Service Site 2 Dam (6.3km)
- Soil Conservation Service Site 4 Dam (7km)
- Soil Conservation Service Site 5 Dam (10.3km)
- Soil Conservation Service Site 3 Dam (10.6km)
- Soil Conservation Service Site 6 Dam (14.4km)
- Soil Conservation Service Site 7 Dam (19.7km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Soil Conservation Service Site 1 Reservoir (4.7km)
- Soil Conservation Service Site 2 Reservoir (6.3km)
- Soil Conservation Service Site 4 Reservoir (7km)
- Soil Conservation Service Site 5 Reservoir (10.3km)
- Soil Conservation Service Site 3 Reservoir (10.6km)
- Soil Conservation Service Site 6 Reservoir (14.4km)
- Soil Conservation Service Site 7 Reservoir (19.7km)
Accommodation around McNutt Windmill
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Salt Draw Well (21.2km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Ozona Municipal Airport (16.9km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- KYXX-FM (Ozona) (21.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Indio Hill (13km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Cedar Hill Cemetery (23.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Edwards Plateau (31.9km)
Airports close to McNutt Windmill
San angelo rgnl mathis fld(SJT), San angelo, Usa (113.4km)
Midland international(MAF), Midland, Usa (202.4km)