Traveling Luck for McElroy Ranch, Texas, United States
Where is McElroy Ranch?What's around McElroy Ranch?
Wikipedia near McElroy Ranch
Where to stay near McElroy Ranch
The timezone in McElroy Ranch is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:45 and Sunset at 19:04. It's light
Latitude. 31.4522°, Longitude. -102.2406°
Weather near McElroy Ranch; Report from Odessa, Odessa-Schlemeyer Field, TX 70.8km away
Satellite map around McElroy Ranch
Loading map of McElroy Ranch and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around McElroy Ranch, in Texas, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- McElroy Ranch (0km)
- Bomber Windmill (9.5km)
- Shell Windmill (11.5km)
- Bug Windmill (13.5km)
- Shearing Pens Windmill (14.2km)
- Jarboe Windmill (17.8km)
- Dawson Windmills (18.3km)
- Barr Ranch (18.4km)
- Eddelman Windmill (19.9km)
- Cross L Ranch (20.5km)
- South Perkins Windmill (20.8km)
- Eighthundred Acre Windmill (21km)
- Blackeye Windmill (21.1km)
- Buck Trap Windmill (21.8km)
- Mountain Pasture Windmill (22.7km)
- Perkins Windmill (24.2km)
- Glass and Everitt Ranch (24.3km)
- West Shilie Windmill (24.7km)
- Earnest Windmill (24.9km)
- Railway Ranch (25.1km)
- County Windmill (25.6km)
- West Underwood Windmill (26km)
- an area containing a subterranean store of petroleum of economic value.
- Wilshire Oil Field (10.1km)
- McElroy Oil Field (14km)
- Davis Oil Field (16km)
- Jack Herbert Oil Field (17.2km)
- Willrode Oil Field (17.8km)
- Amacker Tippett Oil Field (22.2km)
- Hazel Oil Field (22.2km)
- Heluma Oil Field (22.5km)
- King Mountain Oil Field (24.9km)
- Concho Bluff Oil Field (25.4km)
- Dune Oil Field (25.4km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Crane County Airport (16.1km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Castle Gap (23.1km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Mendoza Trail Museum (17.7km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Crane Memorial Hospital (16.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mayfield Draw (16.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Crane (15.7km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- McElroy Reservoir Dam (10.9km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- McElroy Reservoir (10.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Perkins Lake (26.3km)
Airports close to McElroy Ranch
Midland international(MAF), Midland, Usa (71km)
Winkler co(INK), Wink, Usa (127.8km)
Lea co rgnl(HOB), Hobbs, Usa (214.2km)