Traveling Luck for Loop Camp, Texas, United States
Where is Loop Camp?What's around Loop Camp?
Wikipedia near Loop Camp
Where to stay near Loop Camp
The timezone in Loop Camp is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 07:47 and Sunset at 18:22. It's Dark
Latitude. 29.0267°, Longitude. -103.3344°
Satellite map around Loop Camp
Loading map of Loop Camp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Loop Camp, in Texas, United States
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Chino, Sierra de (11.3km)
- Punta de la Sierra (11.9km)
- Cow Heaven Mountain (14.6km)
- Triangulation Station Mountain (16.3km)
- Dominguez Mountain (17.8km)
- Mule Ear Peaks (19.7km)
- Elephant Tusk (21.2km)
- Quemada, Sierra (23.4km)
- Trap Mountain (24.6km)
- Goat Mountain (25.5km)
- Tortuga Mountain (25.8km)
- Loma del Salado (27km)
- Talley Mountain (27.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- La Victoria (26.7km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Backbone Ridge (19km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro del Chino (7.5km)
- a shallow part of a stream which can be crossed on foot or by land vehicle.
- Vado de Chizos (6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Smugglers Canyon (23km)
- a large farm specializing in extensive grazing of livestock.
- Rancho Johnson (1.5km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Santa Elena (27.2km)