Traveling Luck for Lajitas Vehicle Crossing, Texas, United States
Where is Lajitas Vehicle Crossing?What's around Lajitas Vehicle Crossing?
Wikipedia near Lajitas Vehicle Crossing
Where to stay near Lajitas Vehicle Crossing
The timezone in Lajitas Vehicle Crossing is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 19:57. It's light
Latitude. 29.2594°, Longitude. -103.7781°
Satellite map around Lajitas Vehicle Crossing
Loading map of Lajitas Vehicle Crossing and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lajitas Vehicle Crossing, in Texas, United States
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Lajitas Airport (1.9km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Big Bend Ranch State Park Trail (18.8km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Terlingua Sinkhole (17.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Comanche Spring (8.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Reed Plateau (20.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- El Matadero (6.5km)