Traveling Luck for Lajitas Boat Crossing, Texas, United States
Where is Lajitas Boat Crossing?What's around Lajitas Boat Crossing?
Wikipedia near Lajitas Boat Crossing
Where to stay near Lajitas Boat Crossing
The timezone in Lajitas Boat Crossing is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 07:22 and Sunset at 17:58. It's light
Latitude. 29.2644°, Longitude. -103.7822°
Satellite map around Lajitas Boat Crossing
Loading map of Lajitas Boat Crossing and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lajitas Boat Crossing, in Texas, United States
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Lajitas Mesa (4km)
- Contrabando Mountain (6.8km)
- Amarilla Mountain (8.8km)
- Tres Cuevas Mountain (11.3km)
- Wax Factory Laccolith (13.6km)
- California Hill (14.1km)
- Anguila, Mesa de (14.6km)
- Cal, Sierra de (14.7km)
- Black Mesa (14.7km)
- Clay Mountain (16km)
- Thirtyeight Hill (18.6km)
- Aguja, Sierra (19.8km)
- Santana Mesa (20.6km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Lajitas Airport (2.2km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Terlingua Sinkhole (17.7km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Reed Plateau (20.7km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- El Matadero (7.3km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Rancho El Bosque (20km)