Traveling Luck for La Noria, Texas, United States
Where is La Noria?What's around La Noria?
Wikipedia near La Noria
Where to stay near La Noria
The timezone in La Noria is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 07:21 and Sunset at 17:54. It's light
Latitude. 29.2489°, Longitude. -103.0308°
Satellite map around La Noria
Loading map of La Noria and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around La Noria, in Texas, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Dugout Wells (13.9km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Caballo Muerto, Sierra del (20.7km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Dead Mans Curve (9.9km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Daniels Farm House (12.1km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Rice Cemetery (13.1km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Ernst Basin (4.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Carlota Tinaja (4.5km)
- a large farm specializing in extensive grazing of livestock.
- Ojo Caliente (16.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Tornillo Creek (11.5km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Rio Caliente (19.2km)