Traveling Luck for Johnson Ranch, Texas, United States
Where is Johnson Ranch?What's around Johnson Ranch?
Wikipedia near Johnson Ranch
Where to stay near Johnson Ranch
The timezone in Johnson Ranch is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 05:55 and Sunset at 19:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 29.0250°, Longitude. -103.3711° , Elevation. 635m
Satellite map around Johnson Ranch
Loading map of Johnson Ranch and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Johnson Ranch, in Texas, United States
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- La Victoria (22km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Backbone Ridge (21.7km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Mariscal Mine (26km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro del Chino (4km)
- a shallow part of a stream which can be crossed on foot or by land vehicle.
- Vado de Chizos (10km)
- a large farm specializing in extensive grazing of livestock.
- Rancho Johnson (5.1km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Santa Elena (23.3km)