Traveling Luck for Jewels Camp, Texas, United States
Where is Jewels Camp?What's around Jewels Camp?
Wikipedia near Jewels Camp
Where to stay near Jewels Camp
The timezone in Jewels Camp is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 07:22 and Sunset at 18:50. It's Dark
Latitude. 29.0156°, Longitude. -103.3092°
Satellite map around Jewels Camp
Loading map of Jewels Camp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jewels Camp, in Texas, United States
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Punta de la Sierra (13.4km)
- Cow Heaven Mountain (13.9km)
- Chino, Sierra de (14.9km)
- Dominguez Mountain (18.8km)
- Triangulation Station Mountain (19.9km)
- Elephant Tusk (21.7km)
- Mule Ear Peaks (22.8km)
- Quemada, Sierra (24.8km)
- Talley Mountain (25.7km)
- Loma del Salado (26.4km)
- Tortuga Mountain (26.6km)
- Loma de Jicoteros (27.6km)
- Trap Mountain (27.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Backbone Ridge (19.4km)
- a deep, narrow valley with steep sides cutting into a plateau or mountainous area.
- Cañón de San Vicente (25.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro del Chino (9.9km)
- a shallow part of a stream which can be crossed on foot or by land vehicle.
- Vado de Chizos (2.6km)
- a large farm specializing in extensive grazing of livestock.
- Rancho Johnson (3.2km)