Traveling Luck for J Childress Ranch, Texas, United States
Where is J Childress Ranch?What's around J Childress Ranch?
Wikipedia near J Childress Ranch
Where to stay near J Childress Ranch
The timezone in J Childress Ranch is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:42 and Sunset at 18:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 30.8347°, Longitude. -101.1583°
Weather near J Childress Ranch; Report from OZONA, null 15.7km away
Temperature: 9°C / 48°F
Temperature: 9°C / 48°F
Satellite map around J Childress Ranch
Loading map of J Childress Ranch and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around J Childress Ranch, in Texas, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- J Childress Ranch (0km)
- McNutt Windmill (4.1km)
- Ozona Country Club (17km)
- Buckhorn Ranch (17.4km)
- Clayton Ranch (18.1km)
- High Lonesome Stage Station (19.9km)
- Bailey Ranch (21.6km)
- Oglesby Ranch (22.9km)
- Davidson Ranch (23.3km)
- Bissett Ranch (24.8km)
- Willoughby Ranch (25.5km)
- Clayton Ranch (25.6km)
- Wilkins Ranch (27km)
- Brooks Ranch (27.1km)
- Devils River Windmill (27.8km)
- Baugh Ranch (28.9km)
- Bean Ranch (28.9km)
- Coates Windmill (28.9km)
- Williams Windmill (31.7km)
- Powell Ranch (32.2km)
- De Long Ranch (32.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Soil Conservation Service Site 2 Reservoir (5.4km)
- Soil Conservation Service Site 4 Reservoir (6km)
- Soil Conservation Service Site 1 Reservoir (8.7km)
- Soil Conservation Service Site 5 Reservoir (9.3km)
- Soil Conservation Service Site 3 Reservoir (13.8km)
- Soil Conservation Service Site 6 Reservoir (14km)
- Soil Conservation Service Site 7 Reservoir (17.2km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Soil Conservation Service Site 2 Dam (5.4km)
- Soil Conservation Service Site 4 Dam (6km)
- Soil Conservation Service Site 1 Dam (8.7km)
- Soil Conservation Service Site 5 Dam (9.3km)
- Soil Conservation Service Site 3 Dam (13.8km)
- Soil Conservation Service Site 6 Dam (14km)
- Soil Conservation Service Site 7 Dam (17.2km)
Accommodation around J Childress Ranch
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Salt Draw Well (22.4km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Ozona Municipal Airport (15.6km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- KYXX-FM (Ozona) (18.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Indio Hill (11.7km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Cedar Hill Cemetery (21.6km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Edwards Plateau (31.2km)
Airports close to J Childress Ranch
San angelo rgnl mathis fld(SJT), San angelo, Usa (112.3km)
Midland international(MAF), Midland, Usa (206.2km)