Traveling Luck for High Lonesome Windmill, Texas, United States
Where is High Lonesome Windmill?What's around High Lonesome Windmill?
Wikipedia near High Lonesome Windmill
Where to stay near High Lonesome Windmill
The timezone in High Lonesome Windmill is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 07:41 and Sunset at 17:57. It's light
Latitude. 30.8350°, Longitude. -104.8406°
Satellite map around High Lonesome Windmill
Loading map of High Lonesome Windmill and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around High Lonesome Windmill, in Texas, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- High Lonesome Windmill (0km)
- Mica Mine Windmill (12.3km)
- Taylor Ranch (13.2km)
- Formwalt Windmill (13.8km)
- Y Camp (16.6km)
- Collado (17.4km)
- Waddell Ranch (19.4km)
- Pinon Ranch (21.6km)
- Farmer Ranch (22.4km)
- C Means Ranch (23.2km)
- Indio Ranch (23.6km)
- Ninetysix Ranch (24.4km)
- Mann Ranch (25.8km)
- Eagle Mountain Ranch (28.6km)
- White Ranch (28.8km)
- Lipsey Ranch (30.1km)
Accommodation around High Lonesome Windmill
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Squaw Pass (23km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Clark Hotel (29.8km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Harold Martin Lake Dam (24.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Carrizo Creek (24.4km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Rivas Park (28.6km)
Airports close to High Lonesome Windmill
Cavern city air terminal(CNM), Carlsbad, Usa (228.6km)
Abraham gonzalez international(CJS), Ciudad juarez, Mexico (229.5km)
El paso international(ELP), El paso, Usa (237.5km)
Biggs aaf(BIF), El paso, Usa (241.3km)