Traveling Luck for Guy Lee Windmill, Texas, United States
Where is Guy Lee Windmill?What's around Guy Lee Windmill?
Wikipedia near Guy Lee Windmill
Where to stay near Guy Lee Windmill
The timezone in Guy Lee Windmill is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 07:35 and Sunset at 17:53. It's light
Latitude. 29.6564°, Longitude. -103.0456° , Elevation. 746m
Satellite map around Guy Lee Windmill
Loading map of Guy Lee Windmill and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Guy Lee Windmill, in Texas, United States
- an artificial pond or lake.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Dagger Flat (12.9km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Mayhew Ranch Number 1 Airport (28.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bone Spring (17.5km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Black Gap Wildlife Management Area (23.5km)