Traveling Luck for Gray Windmill, Texas, United States
Where is Gray Windmill?What's around Gray Windmill?
Wikipedia near Gray Windmill
Where to stay near Gray Windmill
The timezone in Gray Windmill is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 19:56. It's light
Latitude. 30.3786°, Longitude. -102.5367°
Weather near Gray Windmill; Report from Dryden, Terrel County Airport, TX 64.7km away
Temperature: 29°C / 84°F
Temperature: 29°C / 84°F
Satellite map around Gray Windmill
Loading map of Gray Windmill and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gray Windmill, in Texas, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Gray Windmill (0km)
- Yerbabuena Windmill (3km)
- Half Windmill (4.4km)
- Cliett Windmills (5.5km)
- Mock Windmill (9km)
- Horseshoes Windmill (9.2km)
- Rock Pens Windmill (9.8km)
- Joes Booster Windmill (11.3km)
- Rebecca Windmill (11.3km)
- New Busher Windmill (13.9km)
- Number Five Windmill (14.5km)
- Divide Windmill (14.6km)
- Mitchell Ranch (15.6km)
- Ebers Camp (15.8km)
- Mitchell Ranch (15.9km)
- Downie Ranch (16km)
- Hess Windmill (16.7km)
- Stegall Ranch (16.9km)
- Baker Windmill (17.6km)
- Middle Windmill (18km)
- Burnen Tower Windmill (19.4km)
- Thorn Ranch (21.4km)
- Downie Draw Windmill (21.5km)
- Cox Windmill (22.4km)
- White Windmills (24.1km)
- F C Ranch (24.4km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Dean Tank (3.2km)
- Cedar Tank (6.8km)
- Gravel Tank (7.7km)
- Whetstone Water Tank (10.8km)
- Hoodoo Water Tank (12.5km)
- Rebecca Tank (13.2km)
- Busher Tank (14.4km)
- Vega Tank (16.2km)
- Ebers Tank (17.4km)
- Chicken Tank (17.7km)
- Javalina Tank (21.5km)
- Steer Tank (21.9km)
- Jimmy Tank (23.4km)
- Fortyone Tank (23.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Big Divide (8.9km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Javalina Well (20.4km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Big Canyon Ranch Airport (23.7km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Wildcat Mountains (16.2km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Standifer Gap (15.4km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Ector County Library (21km)
Airports close to Gray Windmill
Del rio international(DRT), Del rio, Usa (253.8km)
Laughlin afb(DLF), Del rio, Usa (270.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gray Windmill
Ciudad acuna international, Ciudad acuna, Brazil (251.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.