Traveling Luck for Fort Meyer (historical), Texas, United States
Where is Fort Meyer (historical)?What's around Fort Meyer (historical)?
Wikipedia near Fort Meyer (historical)
Where to stay near Fort Meyer (historical)
The timezone in Fort Meyer (historical) is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 07:18 and Sunset at 17:48. It's light
Latitude. 30.0797°, Longitude. -101.9644°
Weather near Fort Meyer (historical); Report from Dryden, Terrel County Airport, TX 31.6km away
Temperature: 16°C / 61°F
Temperature: 16°C / 61°F
Satellite map around Fort Meyer (historical)
Loading map of Fort Meyer (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Fort Meyer (historical), in Texas, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Fort Meyer (historical) (0km)
- Goodwin Ranch (12.2km)
- Bell Ranch (13.1km)
- Kerr Ranch (19.2km)
- Rockhouse Ranch (20.3km)
- Taylor Ranch (21.8km)
- Cedar Station (25.3km)
- James Ranch (25.5km)
- Odom Ranch (26.1km)
- McClain Ranch (28.3km)
- Miller Ranch (29.9km)
- Johnson Ranch (30.3km)
- Wood Ranch (31.8km)
- Riggs Ranch (31.9km)
- Roundhill Ranch (32.4km)
- Gatlin Ranch (34.1km)
- Rose Ranch (35.9km)
- Watts Ranch (36.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Big Canyon (5.4km)
- Prairie Canyon (12.8km)
- Outlaw Canyon (12.8km)
- Downie Draw (17.5km)
- Eightmile Draw (17.5km)
- Sevenmile Canyon (17.6km)
- Thurston Canyon (19.2km)
- Meyers Canyon (19.2km)
- Cedar Draw (19.6km)
- Coyote Canyon (24.3km)
- Mile And One Half Canyon (28.6km)
- Pumpville Canyon (32.3km)
- McClain Canyon (34.2km)
- Seminole Canyon (34.4km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Terrell County Airport (32.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Terrell County (31.2km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Terrell County Memorial Museum (12.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Vista, Loma (34.4km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Dryden, Terrel County Airport (32.1km)
Airports close to Fort Meyer (historical)
Del rio international(DRT), Del rio, Usa (169.2km)
Laughlin afb(DLF), Del rio, Usa (185.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Fort Meyer (historical)
Ciudad acuna international, Ciudad acuna, Brazil (167.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.