Traveling Luck for Farmer Ranch, Texas, United States
Where is Farmer Ranch?What's around Farmer Ranch?
Wikipedia near Farmer Ranch
Where to stay near Farmer Ranch
The timezone in Farmer Ranch is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:17 and Sunset at 19:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 30.9889°, Longitude. -104.8325°
Satellite map around Farmer Ranch
Loading map of Farmer Ranch and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Farmer Ranch, in Texas, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Farmer Ranch (0km)
- Mann Ranch (6.8km)
- Collado (9km)
- Lipsey Ranch (10km)
- Waddell Ranch (10.8km)
- Neal Ranch (11.5km)
- Harper Ranch (14.1km)
- West Windmill (14.2km)
- Pinon Ranch (15.3km)
- Durrill Camp (18.4km)
- Carrizo Spring Windmill (19km)
- Wild Horse (20.7km)
- High Lonesome Windmill (22.4km)
- Sammons Ranch (23.1km)
- Dallas Windmill (23.1km)
- Hot Wells (23.4km)
- Espy Ranch (23.7km)
- Puckett Ranch (26.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Farmer Ranch
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Van Horn Wells (15.9km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Culberson County Airport (12km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- First Presbyterian Church (7.8km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Harold Martin Lake Dam (2.1km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Farmer Lake (2.1km)
Airports close to Farmer Ranch
Cavern city air terminal(CNM), Carlsbad, Usa (207.1km)
Abraham gonzalez international(CJS), Ciudad juarez, Mexico (219.6km)
El paso international(ELP), El paso, Usa (225.5km)
Biggs aaf(BIF), El paso, Usa (229km)