Traveling Luck for Farm Tank Windmill, Texas, United States
Where is Farm Tank Windmill?What's around Farm Tank Windmill?
Wikipedia near Farm Tank Windmill
Where to stay near Farm Tank Windmill
The timezone in Farm Tank Windmill is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:40 and Sunset at 19:04. It's light
Latitude. 30.5850°, Longitude. -101.7992° , Elevation. 802m
Weather near Farm Tank Windmill; Report from OZONA, null 78.6km away
Temperature: 16°C / 61°F
Temperature: 16°C / 61°F
Satellite map around Farm Tank Windmill
Loading map of Farm Tank Windmill and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Farm Tank Windmill, in Texas, United States
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Harkey Draw (12.6km)
- Dead Man Canyon (13.8km)
- Sheffield Draw (15.1km)
- Loftin Canyon (15.3km)
- Horsehead Canyon (15.4km)
- Oil Well Canyon (15.6km)
- Musk Hog Canyon (16km)
- North Canyon (17.5km)
- Scott Canyon (18.1km)
- Reagan Canyon (18.3km)
- First Canyon (18.6km)
- Third Canyon (19.8km)
- Second Canyon (20km)
- Javelina Canyon (20.8km)
- Mitchell Draw (21km)
- Deer Canyon (21km)
- Twomile Draw (21.4km)
- Big Canyon (22km)
- Surveyor Canyon (22.7km)
- Bearfoot Canyon (23.7km)
- Fourmile Draw (24.6km)
- Mailbox Draw (26.5km)
- J M Canyon (27.9km)
- Sixmile Draw (29km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Farm Tank Windmill (0km)
- Allison Ranch (4.2km)
- East Martin Windmill (6.9km)
- Harkey Windmill (7.6km)
- Cripple Goose Windmill (9.9km)
- Harkey-Banner Windmill (10km)
- Saddle Ridge Windmill (10.9km)
- Banner Canyon Windmill (11.8km)
- Dead Man Windmill (12.9km)
- Banner Trap Windmill (12.9km)
- Perkins Windmill (14.2km)
- Oasis Ranch (16.8km)
- Slaughter Ranch (19.7km)
- Divide Windmill (21.5km)
- Dunlap Ranch (22.4km)
- Clark Brothers Ranch (25km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Roden Lake Dam (17.4km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Roden Lake (17.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Escondido Water Hole (27.4km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Fort Lancaster State Historical Park (18.1km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Sheffield Cemetery (18.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Squaw Peak (15.6km)
Airports close to Farm Tank Windmill
San angelo rgnl mathis fld(SJT), San angelo, Usa (198.2km)
Del rio international(DRT), Del rio, Usa (210.1km)