Traveling Luck for Downie Ranch, Texas, United States
Where is Downie Ranch?What's around Downie Ranch?
Wikipedia near Downie Ranch
Where to stay near Downie Ranch
The timezone in Downie Ranch is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 07:46 and Sunset at 18:15. It's Dark
Latitude. 30.2692°, Longitude. -102.5378°
Weather near Downie Ranch; Report from Dryden, Terrel County Airport, TX 53.6km away
Wind: 8.1km/h Southeast
Wind: 8.1km/h Southeast
Satellite map around Downie Ranch
Loading map of Downie Ranch and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Downie Ranch, in Texas, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Downie Ranch (0km)
- Rock Pens Windmill (6.4km)
- Baker Windmill (8.6km)
- Joes Booster Windmill (10.4km)
- Ninemile Ranch (12.6km)
- Downie Draw Windmill (12.8km)
- Yerbabuena Windmill (13km)
- Mitchell Ranch (13.7km)
- Downie Ranch (13.7km)
- Cliett Windmills (15.3km)
- Gray Windmill (16km)
- Goldwire Ranch (17.4km)
- Stegall Ranch (18.5km)
- Half Windmill (18.9km)
- Rebecca Windmill (21.4km)
- Deaton Ranch (21.7km)
- F C Ranch (23km)
- Brown Ranch (23.3km)
- Mock Windmill (23.5km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Fortyone Tank (11.9km)
- Soil Conservation Service Site 7 Reservoir (13.5km)
- Jackson Tank (14.5km)
- Gap Tank (16.2km)
- Soil Conservation Service Site 8 Reservoir (16.6km)
- Dean Tank (17.2km)
- Chicken Tank (17.4km)
- Haystack Tank (18.5km)
- Jimmy Tank (18.6km)
- Vega Tank (18.6km)
- Gravel Tank (19.8km)
- Rebecca Tank (20.9km)
- Steer Tank (21km)
- Soil Conservation Service Site 9 Reservoir (21.3km)
- Soil Conservation Service Site 10 Reservoir (21.6km)
- Silver Lake (22.4km)
- Cedar Tank (22.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Wildcat Mountains (13.5km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Standifer Gap (4.6km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Deaf Smith County Library (22.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Dry Creek (20.5km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Sanderson (21.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Two Top Mountain (3.7km)
Airports close to Downie Ranch
Del rio international(DRT), Del rio, Usa (245.1km)
Laughlin afb(DLF), Del rio, Usa (262.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Downie Ranch
Ciudad acuna international, Ciudad acuna, Brazil (242.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.