Traveling Luck for Devils River Windmill, Texas, United States
Where is Devils River Windmill?What's around Devils River Windmill?
Wikipedia near Devils River Windmill
Where to stay near Devils River Windmill
The timezone in Devils River Windmill is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:39 and Sunset at 19:00. It's Dark
Latitude. 30.9842°, Longitude. -101.0203° , Elevation. 770m
Weather near Devils River Windmill; Report from OZONA, null 42.9km away
Temperature: 23°C / 73°F
Temperature: 23°C / 73°F
Satellite map around Devils River Windmill
Loading map of Devils River Windmill and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Devils River Windmill, in Texas, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Devils River Windmill (0km)
- De Long Ranch (4.8km)
- Brooks Ranch (6.3km)
- Buckhorn Ranch (12.9km)
- Oglesby Ranch (14.6km)
- High Lonesome Stage Station (15.5km)
- Preston Ranch (15.7km)
- Clayton Ranch (20.8km)
- Dutch Woman Windmill (21.8km)
- Wilson Windmill (22.4km)
- Oil Well Windmill (25.5km)
- Willoughby Ranch (25.6km)
- Bissett Ranch (25.7km)
- East Windmill (25.9km)
- Eldorado Pumping Station (25.9km)
- West Windmill (26km)
- Twentyfoot Windmill (26.2km)
- Bailey Ranch (27.1km)
- Powell Ranch (27.4km)
- J Childress Ranch (27.8km)
- Lower Gillis Windmill (27.9km)
- Linthicum Ranch (28km)
- Fivemile Windmill (28km)
- McNutt Windmill (28.5km)
- Upper Vinson Windmill (28.7km)
- Curtis Windmill (28.8km)
- Wooden Windmill (29.2km)
- Vat Windmill (30.3km)
- Baugh Ranch (30.5km)
- Upper Gillis Windmill (30.6km)
- Carter Windmill (30.8km)
- Twelvefoot Windmill (31.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
Accommodation around Devils River Windmill
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Noelke Ranch Airport (26.6km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Edwards Plateau (3.4km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Soil Conservation Service Site 1 Dam (28.9km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Rest Haven Cemetery (27.8km)
Airports close to Devils River Windmill
San angelo rgnl mathis fld(SJT), San angelo, Usa (84.9km)
Midland international(MAF), Midland, Usa (201.8km)
Dyess afb(DYS), Abilene, Usa (252.4km)
Abilene rgnl(ABI), Abilene, Usa (264.1km)