Traveling Luck for Dead Man Windmill, Texas, United States
Where is Dead Man Windmill?What's around Dead Man Windmill?
Wikipedia near Dead Man Windmill
Where to stay near Dead Man Windmill
The timezone in Dead Man Windmill is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:42 and Sunset at 19:02. It's light
Latitude. 30.5822°, Longitude. -101.6972° , Elevation. 669m
Weather near Dead Man Windmill; Report from OZONA, null 66.5km away
Temperature: 28°C / 82°F
Temperature: 28°C / 82°F
Satellite map around Dead Man Windmill
Loading map of Dead Man Windmill and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dead Man Windmill, in Texas, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Dead Man Windmill (0km)
- Farm Tank Windmill (12.9km)
- Allison Ranch (13.9km)
- Cripple Goose Windmill (17.6km)
- Harkey Windmill (18.1km)
- Clay Tank Windmill (18.3km)
- Little Windmill (18.3km)
- Dunlap Ranch (18.7km)
- East Martin Windmill (19.6km)
- Divide Windmill (19.9km)
- Road Windmill (20km)
- Saddle Ridge Windmill (20km)
- Escondido Windmill (20.5km)
- Oasis Ranch (21.1km)
- Harkey-Banner Windmill (21.2km)
- East Windmill (22.4km)
- House Windmill (22.4km)
- Banner Canyon Windmill (22.5km)
- Banner Trap Windmill (22.9km)
- Rockwall Windmill (23.2km)
- Perkins Windmill (25km)
- Henderson Windmill (25.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Dead Man Canyon (3.2km)
- First Canyon (5.7km)
- Reagan Canyon (7.7km)
- Second Canyon (7.7km)
- Third Canyon (8.1km)
- Scott Canyon (8.7km)
- Loftin Canyon (9.3km)
- Big Canyon (16.2km)
- Sheffield Draw (19.3km)
- Musk Hog Canyon (20.2km)
- North Canyon (20.9km)
- Harkey Draw (21.5km)
- Mailbox Draw (22km)
- J M Canyon (24.5km)
- Indian Canyon (25.6km)
- Burnt Canyon (25.7km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Old Well (24.8km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- a burial place or ground.
- Sheffield Cemetery (25km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Squaw Peak (20.7km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Roden Lake Dam (22.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Escondido Water Hole (15.3km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Fort Lancaster State Historical Park (12.7km)
Airports close to Dead Man Windmill
San angelo rgnl mathis fld(SJT), San angelo, Usa (188km)
Del rio international(DRT), Del rio, Usa (203.1km)
Laughlin afb(DLF), Del rio, Usa (214.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dead Man Windmill
Ciudad acuna international, Ciudad acuna, Brazil (205.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.