Traveling Luck for Dawson Windmills, Texas, United States
Where is Dawson Windmills?What's around Dawson Windmills?
Wikipedia near Dawson Windmills
Where to stay near Dawson Windmills
The timezone in Dawson Windmills is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:54 and Sunset at 18:14. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.5581°, Longitude. -102.3208°
Weather near Dawson Windmills; Report from Odessa, Odessa-Schlemeyer Field, TX 53.7km away
Satellite map around Dawson Windmills
Loading map of Dawson Windmills and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dawson Windmills, in Texas, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Dawson Windmills (0km)
- South Perkins Windmill (5.5km)
- Glass and Everitt Ranch (6.6km)
- Shearing Pens Windmill (8km)
- Pee Wee Windmill (8.2km)
- Perkins Windmill (8.5km)
- Blackeye Windmill (8.7km)
- West Shilie Windmill (10.3km)
- Hillbilly Windmill (10.9km)
- East Well Windmill (11.2km)
- Bug Windmill (12.1km)
- Railway Ranch (12.9km)
- Barr Ranch (13.4km)
- Davis Windmills (14.3km)
- Sheep Camp Windmill (14.3km)
- Field Windmill (14.7km)
- West Windmill (15.1km)
- South Williams Windmill (16.8km)
- West Williams Windmill (17.4km)
- Sweetie Peck Plant (18.2km)
- McElroy Ranch (18.3km)
- Bull Head Windmill (18.5km)
- East Williams Windmill (18.6km)
- Sand Camp (19.8km)
- Barnhart Windmill (20.4km)
- Clark Brothers Ranch (20.6km)
- South Cowden Ranch (20.9km)
- South Kelly Windmill (22km)
- Saddler Windmill (22km)
- North Kelly Windmill (22.5km)
- Shearing Pen Windmill (23.6km)
- an area containing a subterranean store of petroleum of economic value.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mayfield Draw (18.9km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Tabernacle Baptist Church (23.5km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Crane County Airport (21.3km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- McElroy Reservoir Dam (8.7km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Crane-Bethune School (23.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Perkins Lake (9.2km)
Airports close to Dawson Windmills
Midland international(MAF), Midland, Usa (57.4km)
Winkler co(INK), Wink, Usa (113.3km)
Lea co rgnl(HOB), Hobbs, Usa (196km)