Traveling Luck for Cummins Windmill, Texas, United States
Where is Cummins Windmill?What's around Cummins Windmill?
Wikipedia near Cummins Windmill
Where to stay near Cummins Windmill
The timezone in Cummins Windmill is America/Cambridge_Bay
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 18:15. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.0133°, Longitude. -105.3142° , Elevation. 1229m
Weather near Cummins Windmill; Report from Pine Springs, Guadalupe Mountains National Park, TX 133.2km away
Satellite map around Cummins Windmill
Loading map of Cummins Windmill and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cummins Windmill, in Texas, United States
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Double Tank (3.7km)
- Middle Tank (3.8km)
- Split Tank (5.4km)
- Adobe Tank (7km)
- Willow Tank (8.1km)
- Babb Tank (8.4km)
- Old Dagger Tank (8.6km)
- New Dagger Tank (9.2km)
- Wiggleton Tank (10.5km)
- New Tank (11km)
- Mac Tank (11.4km)
- McAdoo Tank (11.8km)
- Jug Tank (12.5km)
- Echo Tank (13.3km)
- Red Rock Tank (13.8km)
- Escondido Tank (13.8km)
- Rock Tank (14.1km)
- Coffee Tank (15.5km)
- Malo Suerte Tank (16.6km)
- Triple Tanks (16.6km)
- Fivemile Tank (16.8km)
- Gladys Tank (16.9km)
- White Hill Tank (17km)
- Cross Tracks Tank (17.1km)
- Camp Tank (17.2km)
- Central Tank (17.4km)
- Buckhorn Tank (18.2km)
- Sevenmile Tank (19.5km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Deer Spring (10.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Old Patterson Place (5.1km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Smugglers Gap (9.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Grayton Lake (17.3km)
Airports close to Cummins Windmill
Abraham gonzalez international(CJS), Ciudad juarez, Mexico (165.4km)
El paso international(ELP), El paso, Usa (175km)
Biggs aaf(BIF), El paso, Usa (179.3km)
Cavern city air terminal(CNM), Carlsbad, Usa (231.1km)