Traveling Luck for Cliett Windmills, Texas, United States
Where is Cliett Windmills?What's around Cliett Windmills?
Wikipedia near Cliett Windmills
Where to stay near Cliett Windmills
The timezone in Cliett Windmills is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 07:27 and Sunset at 18:41. It's light
Latitude. 30.3678°, Longitude. -102.5786°
Weather near Cliett Windmills; Report from Dryden, Terrel County Airport, TX 67.1km away
Temperature: 17°C / 63°F
Temperature: 17°C / 63°F
Satellite map around Cliett Windmills
Loading map of Cliett Windmills and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cliett Windmills, in Texas, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Cliett Windmills (0km)
- Gray Windmill (5.5km)
- Yerbabuena Windmill (5.6km)
- Rebecca Windmill (7km)
- Joes Booster Windmill (7.3km)
- Mock Windmill (8.4km)
- Rock Pens Windmill (9.1km)
- Half Windmill (9.8km)
- Divide Windmill (11km)
- Hess Windmill (11.8km)
- Horseshoes Windmill (12.8km)
- Middle Windmill (13.1km)
- Ebers Camp (13.1km)
- New Busher Windmill (13.8km)
- Baker Windmill (14.1km)
- Downie Ranch (15.3km)
- Downie Draw Windmill (17.3km)
- Number Five Windmill (18km)
- Burnen Tower Windmill (18.2km)
- White Windmills (18.8km)
- F C Ranch (18.9km)
- Mitchell Ranch (19.3km)
- Old Ranch Windmill (19.3km)
- Cox Windmill (20.6km)
- Mitchell Ranch (21.5km)
- Stegall Ranch (21.5km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Dean Tank (3.3km)
- Gravel Tank (4.4km)
- Rebecca Tank (8.1km)
- Cedar Tank (8.2km)
- Vega Tank (10.7km)
- Chicken Tank (12.3km)
- Whetstone Water Tank (13km)
- Ebers Tank (13.5km)
- Hoodoo Water Tank (13.9km)
- Busher Tank (14.6km)
- Steer Tank (16.4km)
- Jimmy Tank (18.3km)
- Javalina Tank (18.5km)
- Fortyone Tank (19.8km)
- Shelton Tank (20.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Big Divide (10km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Javalina Well (17.6km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Wildcat Mountains (11.3km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Standifer Gap (16.3km)
Airports close to Cliett Windmills
Del rio international(DRT), Del rio, Usa (257.3km)
Laughlin afb(DLF), Del rio, Usa (274.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cliett Windmills
Ciudad acuna international, Ciudad acuna, Brazil (255.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.