Traveling Luck for Claude Owens Ranch, Texas, United States
Where is Claude Owens Ranch?What's around Claude Owens Ranch?
Wikipedia near Claude Owens Ranch
Where to stay near Claude Owens Ranch
The timezone in Claude Owens Ranch is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 18:08. It's light
Latitude. 30.8078°, Longitude. -102.0361°
Satellite map around Claude Owens Ranch
Loading map of Claude Owens Ranch and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Claude Owens Ranch, in Texas, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Claude Owens Ranch (0km)
- Perry Ranch (3.6km)
- Smoky Mountain Ranch (9.8km)
- Jeff Owens Ranch (11.3km)
- Cannon Ranch (11.9km)
- Wilson Ranch (13.3km)
- McKenzie Ranch (17.8km)
- Conn Ranch (19km)
- Clark Brothers Ranch (20.2km)
- Sherbino Ranch (21.8km)
- McKenzie Ranch (22.9km)
- Slaughter Ranch (24.4km)
- Owens Ranch (24.7km)
- Camp Webb (24.8km)
- Hat-A Ranch (25.4km)
- Augustine Ranch (27.5km)
- Porter Ranch (27.9km)
- Perkins Windmill (29.9km)
- Banner Trap Windmill (31.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Upper Fourmile Draw (10.7km)
- Lower Fourmile Draw (14.7km)
- Little Riffle Canyon (19.1km)
- South Sixmile Draw (19.6km)
- North Sixmile Draw (19.6km)
- Riffle Canyon (23.2km)
- Sixmile Draw (25.1km)
- Simpson Canyon (25.5km)
- Big Harkey Canyon (25.8km)
- Deer Canyon (26.3km)
- Fourmile Draw (28.8km)
- Eagle Draw (30.3km)
- Bearfoot Canyon (30.4km)
- Twomile Draw (30.4km)
- Harral Draw (31.4km)
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Divide Country (12.6km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Iraan Museum (14km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Indian Mesa (25.1km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Pecos County General Hospital (23.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Fivemile Creek (27.1km)
Airports close to Claude Owens Ranch
Midland international(MAF), Midland, Usa (165.6km)
Winkler co(INK), Wink, Usa (202.2km)