Traveling Luck for Cedar Canyon Windmill, Texas, United States
Where is Cedar Canyon Windmill?What's around Cedar Canyon Windmill?
Wikipedia near Cedar Canyon Windmill
Where to stay near Cedar Canyon Windmill
The timezone in Cedar Canyon Windmill is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:46 and Sunset at 19:01. It's light
Latitude. 31.0414°, Longitude. -101.9556°
Weather near Cedar Canyon Windmill; Report from OZONA, null 104.9km away
Temperature: 10°C / 50°F
Temperature: 10°C / 50°F
Satellite map around Cedar Canyon Windmill
Loading map of Cedar Canyon Windmill and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cedar Canyon Windmill, in Texas, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Cedar Canyon Windmill (0km)
- Point Windmill (2.9km)
- Javelina Windmill (3.9km)
- Telephone Windmill (5.8km)
- West Windmill (7.2km)
- Oil Well Windmill (7.3km)
- Twenty-Five Foot Windmill (9.1km)
- Carter Windmill (9.4km)
- Schlinke Windmill (12.3km)
- Munro Windmill (12.5km)
- Taylor Windmill (13.3km)
- Red Tower Windmill (13.9km)
- Middle Windmill (14.7km)
- South Windmill (15.4km)
- Noelke Ranch (17.2km)
- Lower Windmill (18.4km)
- Kelton Ranch (18.4km)
- Shell Windmill (18.7km)
- Old Ranch Windmill (20.6km)
- Nine-K Windmill (20.8km)
- Twelvemile Camp (21km)
- Camp Webb (21.4km)
- Pikes Peak Windmill (23km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Goat Well (11.7km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Iraan Municipal Airport (21.3km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Pecos County General Hospital (20.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Iraan (19.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Titsworth, Lake (16.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Fivemile Creek (11.3km)
Airports close to Cedar Canyon Windmill
Midland international(MAF), Midland, Usa (133.9km)
San angelo rgnl mathis fld(SJT), San angelo, Usa (187.7km)
Winkler co(INK), Wink, Usa (188km)